Sunday, May 25, 2014

Hullo Summer


Why hello there Summer!!! You've finally come!!! I can't wait to swim, earn money, and go to camp!! I've been waiting so long for you! It's time to reveal how I plan to use you:

1. I plan to make time everyday to spend talking with God. I already do this, but sometimes I don't make time for a good fellowship.

2. I plan to run a few times a week and work out more consistently.

3. I plan to start getting back into algebra on Khan Academy because, as much as it pains me, you will end and I will be staring at an Algebra 2 book for nine months.

4. I plan to practice voicings and scales on the piano, as boring as they are. I also plan to learn new fun songs and to sight read.

5. I plan to continue learning Russian, my first second-language, and get ready for Spanish 1 next year with Duolingo.

6. I plan to learn how not to be a total dunce in Photoshop. Get ready for wallpapers and photobombs.

7. I plan to continue to learn JavaScript on Codecademy and hopefully finish the Code Year.

8. I plan to post on A to Z at least once a week. 

9. I plan to read the AOGG series, A Tale of Two Cities,other books on my Classics Club list, and hopefully get introduced to Miss Elizabeth Gaskell.

10. I plan to HAVE FUN!!!!

Thanks for finally returning!!
Sincerely,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many comments. Such wow. Much happiness. Very awesomeness. I know that's not entirely correct grammar, but that's how comments make me feel! Feel free to leave one expressing anything from what color shoes you're wearing to how much you disagree with my opinion :D