Monday, June 9, 2014

BUTTONS!!!!!!

Yes! I finally figured out how to get blog buttons!!! So here they are! Also, they will be on my Blog Button page. Feel free to use as many as you like!

A to Z
This one's kinda blurry. Sorry :(



A to Z
Molly Gibson is the best!!



A to Z
Just because Macgyver



A to Z
One of my favorite movies with Dick Van Dyke

A to Z
The lovely Dick van Dyke show!


Coming Soon:
A Tale of Two Cities review
Wives and Daughters miniseries review
The Best Roller Coasters I've Ridden/To Be Ridden List (is that correct English?)

P.S. I won't be on here very much in the coming 2 weeks because of vacations and camp, however there may be some surprises!!

1 comment:

  1. Argh! I need help with my buttons! they are so frustrating! Do you think you could ever so kindly help out? :D
    ~Evie
    Me, Myself and I

    ReplyDelete

Many comments. Such wow. Much happiness. Very awesomeness. I know that's not entirely correct grammar, but that's how comments make me feel! Feel free to leave one expressing anything from what color shoes you're wearing to how much you disagree with my opinion :D