Saturday, July 26, 2014

FOR NARNIA AND ASLAN!!!

In case you didn't notice, I really like Keep Calm signs.

Oh yeah, sorry in advance if you don't like Narnia. (Ahem, a certain person whose name starts with N ;)

The other night, my siblings and I were watching Prince Caspian (no this is not a review). As Peter rushes into battle, he shouts "For Narnia!!" When he said this, I felt a surge of patriotism. Yeah, that's weird. I haven't even seen a Narnia book or movie since last summer when I read the whole series. Obviously, deep down inside I'm Narnian!! 

Here are some of my favorite Narnian things that I want to do (courtesy of Pinterest ;)


Oh yes!!!

I always wondered what the other worlds had!

I already do this occasionally

I need to design it as my dream house


They are so pretty and, according to the books, comfortable

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many comments. Such wow. Much happiness. Very awesomeness. I know that's not entirely correct grammar, but that's how comments make me feel! Feel free to leave one expressing anything from what color shoes you're wearing to how much you disagree with my opinion :D