Friday, July 4, 2014

MURICA!!!


Happy birthday America!!!! And a very merry unbirthday to everyone else's country!! 

Q: How many countries have a July 4th?
A: All of them!!!!!

So actually I had a whole post made up of Pinterest/Google pictures of America, but I decided to keep it short and sweet. I am so thankful God allowed me to live here!! I love America and the freedom she stands for. I am so thankful for the brave men and women who have given their lives so that I could be free! I am so blessed to live in this "land of liberty." I love you, America!!!

P.S.
I had to put some of the most intense patriotic pictures in, just cause.

'MURICA!!!!
WASHINGTON AND FIREWORKS!!!
FREEDOM!!!
Cause Tim Howard is THE MAN!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashley :)
    Just to let you know you have been nominated for the Liebster award
    http://ramblingsfromaustralia.blogspot.com.au/2014/07/another-liebster-award.html
    ~Evie :)

    ReplyDelete

Many comments. Such wow. Much happiness. Very awesomeness. I know that's not entirely correct grammar, but that's how comments make me feel! Feel free to leave one expressing anything from what color shoes you're wearing to how much you disagree with my opinion :D