Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Oh look I have been nominated!!!


Well, well, well, a beautiful blogger named Evie nominated me for the Liebster award (Liebster means "dearest", or so I'm told). Thank you so much Evie!!! For those of you who don't already know what this is (and so I don't forget a step), here are the rules: 

~Thank and link back the person who nominated you 
~List eleven facts about yourself 
~Answer the eleven questions asked by the blogger who nominated you 
~Nominate 9 bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers (you can't nominate the blogger who nominated you)
~Ask them eleven questions
~Let them know of their nomination!

FACTS:

1. I once was on a basketball team with all boys.

These were some of my teammates/opponents!! They were really good, I was not :(
2. My laptop is a black MacBook that I think is absolutely beautiful!!! It needs a name though. 

3. I don't really like to travel. I'd rather stay home than go to exotic places.

4. I really like GIFs, but I always forget I have them or don't have an appropriate place to use them :( For instance:





5. I can do awesomely creepy face swaps with Photoshop.


6. I really, really like the Olympics!!
Team USA all the way!!!
7. I hate creative writing, or writing fiction in general. But I love blogging and nonfiction stuff!!

8. My favorite subject is English because I'm good at it, and it contains literature!

9. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

10. I've read The Phantom Tollbooth 3 to 4 times!

11. I really want a Coke bottle with my name on it!


QUESTIONS:

1.Who are some people you’d like to meet someday?
Well, there's lots of people I'd like to meet in Heaven: Amy Carmichael, Mary Slessor, Ronald Reagan, and George Muller, to name a few. Some living people I'd like to meet would be Shawn Johnson (gymnast), Mary Lou Retton (gymnast), Kevin Durant (basketball player), and Kyla Ross (gymnast).

2. If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say?


Well first I'd probably be like "Uhhhhhhhh" and say something dumb, but now I'll say these things: Put God first in your life and laugh a lot!

3. What’s one of your favorite habits you have?
Making a schedule/to-do list for school

4. What are some things that make you really happy?
This song:


This movie:
Musicals
Gene Kelly/Danny Kaye
Tap dancing
Tumbling
Macgyver/Mission: Impossible
Reading a funny book
Funny skits on YouTube
Eating bean burritos
Camp
Laughing

5. What are some things that make you really sad?
Not many things make me really sad

6. What are some things that scare you?
The dentist
Needles (in my skin)
Breaking bones

7. Do you like to plan things out in detail or be spontaneous?
I like to plan things out, but I don't usually :( Mission: Impossible, one of my favorite shows has lots of planning!! Also, once I planned out a raft trip complete with a crew, the boat, food, and schedules. I used to plan lots of weird things when I was at lunch during elementary school and wasn't allowed to talk.
Impossible Missions Force


NOMINATIONS:
Evie (yeah, I broke a rule, so what =)
Anyone else who wants to participate!

MY QUESTIONS:

1. Would you rather be hot or cold?
2. Do you name inanimate objects? 
3. What is your favorite post that you have written?
4. What is your favorite show on Netflix?
5. History or science? English or math?
6. What are some things that make you laugh?
7. The funniest joke you have ever heard/told?
8. Favorite sport?
9. Ereaders or physical books?
10. Favorite place to buy books online?
11. What is your dream job?

Well, now I'm off to let some bloggers know that they have been nominated!!! Ta-ta for now!!! (I'm in a hyper, Tigger mood at the moment!!!!!!!!!)

7 comments:

  1. Ok can I just point out before I answer the questions.. You have a GIF of Dick Van Dyke with ducklings?!! *hug*

    1. Would you rather be hot or cold?
    Cold..
    2. Do you name inanimate objects?
    Me neverrrrrrrrrrr cough.. I have named my viola Lola

    3. What is your favorite post that you have written?
    The viola one :D

    4. What is your favorite show on Netflix?
    Downton Abbey

    5. History or science? English or math?
    History! English!

    6. What are some things that make you laugh?
    My music teachers music puns they are so bad they will get in treble..
    My friends..
    really bad puns :P

    7. The funniest joke you have ever heard/told?
    My music puns are really terrible they will get me in treble.. actually they are going a bit flat.. maybe its best to b natural

    8. Favorite sport?
    Cricket

    9. Ereaders or physical books?
    Books

    10. Favorite place to buy books online?
    Abe Books

    11. What is your dream job?
    Teaching! and Conducting a group!

    Thanks Ash (can I call you that?) it was fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dick Van Dyke is awesome!!! *hugs back*

    Lola the Viola. It rhymes!!!

    That viola post was very informative!

    History and English lovers unite!!!!

    Those puns though....

    Cricket is an interesting sport that I really need to learn about!

    Sure you can call me Ash =) Thank you for the nomination!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyyyy Ash! :D

      Yes Yes it does.. funny story actually. I was practising my viola (plucking it) in the band room before a music concert as all my friends are in band also. So I was plucking then playing the 1812 overture.. the viola line which is really slow then really fast. All my friends are joining in on their instruments and there is a cannon shot.. we have crash cymbals and gongs.. so as my poor dear friend (band teacher) walks in and is about to tell everyone to be quiet it gets to the really loud cannon shot.. CRASH! as soon as she walks in.. let's say we have never been so nervous in our lives (beacuse she is so strict) but she just laughed and was like... "Your idiots but my loveable idiots!" and we all hugged.. this was on her last music concert with the school.. ;( anyhoo...

      Yaya! History rules! :D

      My puns are so terrible XD

      I can teach you about Cricket! hehe

      Delete
  3. Hi Ashley! :-)

    Thanks for nominating me! I'm really busy lately and I'll be gone all next week, but hopefully after that I'll be able to do the tag. I just wanted to tell you so you wouldn't think I was ignoring you. :-)

    You like Danny Kaye too! *high-five* I saw him in White Christmas, which is absolutely classic. I've also seen youtube clips of him singing the Inchworm song in some movie....I can't remember what it's called. But yes, he's adorable.

    I just bought my own laptop last week, which is really exciting. It's a blue HP touchscreen and I love it. I've named it Cal, after Cal Trask in East of Eden. Have you read East of Eden? If you have, we should talk! :-)

    Thanks again honey!

    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok!! Have fun next week!!!

      A blue touchscreen laptop sounds really sweet!!!

      Sorry, I haven't read East of Eden :( Cal is a cool name though!!

      Thanks for the comment =)

      Delete
  4. Wow. All I can say is wow. Phantom Tollbooth, the Court Jester, and the Dick Van Dyke Show (specifically Empress Carlotta's Necklace!!!!) all in one blog post! You are epic. That's all I can say.

    Thank you for making me very happy today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! You are epic too for knowing all of these things!!! Thanks for the comment! It made me happy =)

      Delete

Many comments. Such wow. Much happiness. Very awesomeness. I know that's not entirely correct grammar, but that's how comments make me feel! Feel free to leave one expressing anything from what color shoes you're wearing to how much you disagree with my opinion :D