Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Rolling on a Coaster (Pt. 2)


Well, this is a continuation of my last roller coaster post, which you can see HERE. Anyhoo, on to today's attractions:

~~ Viper (6Flags)

The red and white one
This coaster's line is always really short!! Whenever I go to Six Flags, I always ride it at least twice. It is great fun and has an awesome corkscrew, but it really knocks you around. Sometimes I get a headache from bumping around so much! But don't let a little soreness discourage you. This coaster is AWESOME!!

~~Xcelerator (KBF)
The car is going up!!!
Xcelerator is one of those rides that looks really, really, really scary, but after it's done, it is the best thing everrrrr!!! You walk by it and this is basically your reaction:

I just had to use this GIF!!!

It goes from 0 to 82 mph in 2.3 seconds!!! (131.966 km/h) The ride launches you almost straight up, then you drop almost straight down!! The whole ride is less than 30 seconds. The scariest part of this ride was standing in line thinking about how scary it was going to be!! Once it launched, I didn't have time to think until I was at the top of the hill!! Going down also isn't that bad, because you are going so fast!! I think this is one of the best roller coasters everrrrr!!!

~~ Tatsu (6Flags)

Tatsu is probably my favorite roller coaster of all time!! As you can see in the picture, because the cars are under the track (or over, depending on the loop) you get the great impression that you are flying!!! It is so much fun!! This has to be my favorite roller coaster!!!!

What's your favorite roller coaster?

4 comments:

  1. SOUNDS AMAZING. I would be screaming my head off.
    Not because I would be scared, of course. Ahem. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Matt Meese! That's basically what I said when I saw your post. I don't see many Studio C gifs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You like Studio C!!!! Awesome!!!

      Delete

Many comments. Such wow. Much happiness. Very awesomeness. I know that's not entirely correct grammar, but that's how comments make me feel! Feel free to leave one expressing anything from what color shoes you're wearing to how much you disagree with my opinion :D