Friday, July 18, 2014

The Bucket List of Epicness (According to me!)


So Evie tagged all of her followers with this Bucket List Tag!!! Thanks Evie!!! Here is my sadly- uncompleted-but-still-epic bucket list!! 

Learn to make GIFs


Be really fit and strong

Run a 5K in 20 minutes or less!!

Run a 5 minute mile!!! (They're probably not reading this, but certain people, Jeremiah & Caleb, said I couldn't, and I probably can't, but maybe I can!!!)

Go to the Final Four!!!! (A big college basketball thing)

Own an Olympic trampoline

Finish learning JavaScript

Be a finalist for the National Merit Scholarship

Be THAT random person that gives out free tickets to sporting events

Finish my Classics Club list!


If you are a gymnastics nut like me, you will notice that this is a picture of the 2011 World Championships, not the Olympics. (I also want to go to the Gymnastics World Championships!) Team USA is on the gold medal podium!!!!!


2 stories! With a ladder!

And Kevin Durant, the Studio C cast, Kyla Ross, Greg Howlett,
Jordyn Wieber, MyKayla Skinner, Dick van Dyke, Kacy Katanzaro...

I didn't even know this was a thing, but now I will try it!
It can't be far from Phoenix!!!!


Do a roundoff backhandspring on the ground!!
(I've already done this, but then I lost the skill!!!!!!!
{Those were angry !!!!}

Newsies!!!!

Scotland included!
Visit Russia! To practice my Russian!



No words....



So you have survived my epic-but-probably-will-never-be-finished bucket list!!! (I probably forgot a lot of things I want to do, so I may edit this post from time to time!)
I tag:
And anybody else who wants to!!!
(Lots of other bloggers have already been tagged ;)

4 comments:

  1. G'day Ash!
    Yes building a tree house would be cool!
    Broadway! :D
    Yes, Britain and Scotland *sighs happily*
    I better get ready......
    byeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of these, I have a home library (only 1 story, tho), I can unwrap a Starburst with my tongue, I've seen a Broadway play, and put Mentos in Coke. I'm making tentative plans to build a treehouse :-) Good list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evie- The UK though!

    Hamlette- You can unwrap a Starburst with your toungue!!!!! Cool!! Hope you build your treehouse! Thanks for commenting :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Many comments. Such wow. Much happiness. Very awesomeness. I know that's not entirely correct grammar, but that's how comments make me feel! Feel free to leave one expressing anything from what color shoes you're wearing to how much you disagree with my opinion :D