What-ho chums! Today I'm here with an extremely ridiculous tag from Miss Naomi Bennet. You are supposed to list 12 fictional characters and answer questions about them. The complete instructions are HERE. I present the chosen 12:
1. Rilla (Rilla of Ingleside)
2. Jo March (Little Women)
3. Elizabeth Bennet (Pride and Prejudice)
5. Cordelia Drexel-Biddle (The Happiest Millionaire(movie))
6. Eugene Meltsner (Adventures in Odyssey(audio series))
7. Fezzik (The Princess Bride)
8. Susan (The Chronicles of Narnia)
9. Sir Percy (The Scarlet Pimpernel)
10. Sherlock Holmes (books, not TV show)
11. Robin Hood (sort of fictional)
12. Nan (Little Men)
Ok, here are the questions:
1. Who would make a better college prof, 6 or 11? ( Eugene Meltsner or Robin Hood)
Eugene, indubitably!! Plus, I think he already is!
2. Do you think that 2 would win the “Cutest Guy of 2014"? (Jo March)
3. 12 sends 8 out on a mission. What is it? Does it succeed? (Nan, Susan)
Well, Nan is a medical student; therefore, she might need that healing cordial from Lucy who, conveniently, is Susan's sister. Yes, that mission would succeed!
4. What is or would be 9's favourite book? (Sir Percy)
Wow! Sir Percy reads? How 'bout the Men's Fashion Book of 1789.
5. Would it make more sense for 2 to swear fealty to 6, or the other way around? (Jo March, Eugene Meltsner)
Wow, Jo's really independent, so she might be able to get Eugene Meltsner to swear loyalty to her, but highly improbable, highly improbable.
6. For some reason, 5 is looking for a roommate. Should (s)he share a studio apartment with 9 or 10? (Cordelia Drexel-Biddle, Sir Percy, Sherlock Holmes)
|Cordy's father is very perplexed!!|
7. 2, 7, and 12 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss? (Jo March, Fezzik, Nan)
They would probably all settle for a meal at Jo's house, since Jo kind of raised Nan, and Fezzik doesn't seem to be the arguing type. They would probably spend the time laughing over Tom's relationship issues, with Fezzik coming in occasionally to rhyme.
"Stop this rhyming now, I mean it"
"Does anybody want a peanut?"
8. 3 challenges 10 to a duel. What happens?(Elizabeth Bennet, Sherlock Holmes)
Well, it would start out as a battle of wits, but then Sherlock would gain respect for Lizzy, and together they would save the world! Cuz:
9. If 1 stole 8's most precious possession, how would she/he get it back? (Rilla, Susan)
Rilla would have stolen Susan's bow and arrows. Susan would get them back by fighting, in all probability.
10. Suggest a title for a story in which 7 and 12 both attain what they most desire. (Fezzik, Nan)
If I remember correctly, Fezzik's greatest desire was companionship, and Nan's was a medical career/equal rights for women. Here's a back cover blurb for The Suffragist Giant.
Lonely wrestler Fezzik longs for companionship, while hot-headed Nan is valiantly working for women's rights. Just as his longing for friends becomes unbearable, he stumbles into a suffrage rally headed by Nan. Overjoyed that a man has joined their cause, Nan becomes fast friends with this gentle giant. Will their relationship blossom, or will Nan's she-woman instincts cause Fezzik pain?
11. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 and 1 to work together? (Macgyver, Rilla)
|One of the best Macgyver scenes ever!!!|
12. If 7 visited you for the weekend, how would you get along? (Fezzik)
Fezzik visiting me!! What!! I think we would get along great and have rhyming contests.
13. If you could command 3 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?(Elizabeth Bennet)
To become real and live in Phoenix.
14. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 11? (Robin Hood)
|I'm not mad!!!|
I just need to use this GIF!
15. If 2 had to choose sides between 4 and 5, which would it be? (Jo, Mac, Cordy)
|Trash talk for fight!|
16. What might 10 shout while charging into battle? (Sherlock Holmes)
17. If you chose a song to represent 8, which song would you choose? (Susan)
Keep on the Firing Line. An old gospel song. (Yeah, that was lame! Please give me your suggestions!!)
18. 1, 6, and 12 are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it? (Rilla, Eugene, Nan)
19. What might be a good pick-up line for 2 to use on 10? (Jo, Sherlock)
"I hate to use Pick-up lines, but would you join our Pickwick club?"
20. What would 5 most likely be arrested for? (Cordy)
21. What is 6's secret? (Eugene)
He once had a crush on Connie Kendall, years ago!
22. If 11 and 9 were racing to a destination, who would get there first? (Robin Hood, Sir Percy)
Oooh, this one's hard because if Sir Percy had changed into the Scarlet Pimpernel, he might have a chance! But, if I were a betting woman, I would bet on Robin Hood.
23. If you had to walk home through a bad neighbourhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 or 8? (Fezzik, Susan)
Definitely Fezzik, the wrestler who can beat people up!!
24. 1 and 9 reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4's sinister secret organization. 11 volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that s/he is actually a spy for 4. Meanwhile, 4 has kidnapped 12 in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5, they seek out 3, who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic?
Rilla and Sir Percy reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by Macgyver's sinister secret organization. Robin Hood volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that s/he is actually a spy for Macgyver. Meanwhile, Macgyver has kidnapped Nan in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of Cordy, they seek out Elizabeth Bennet, who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic?
What!! The Phoenix Foundation is evil!!
A Mole named Robin; or the Daring and Complex Adventures of a Fashion Plate, a Girl, a Boxer, and a Wise Woman.
This was a fun tag!! Thanks Naomi for the idea! Let me know if/when you do this tag :D