Saturday, October 25, 2014

Chocolate Chip Cookies and a Form

Yes! Another tag because I'm in the middle of three long books right now (four if you count the Lynn Austin book that I was trying to forget that I was reading), and I don't think I should start anything else :( But I have A LOT of library books piling up!!!

Well, today's tag is a chocolate book tag that Evie did on her blog. Here it is! BTW, I'm not a chocolate person, unless it's Kit-Kats or chocolate milk, or brownies, or chocolate chip cookies :D

Dark chocolate: book that covers a dark topic
My copy for school

The Scarlet Letter, which I'm reading for school right now. It's theme is that sin has consequences and guilt can really affect a person. It's interesting. I think I'll have to wait until the end to pass judgment on whether I liked it.

White chocolate: a light-hearted humorous read

The Kidsboro books from Adventures in Odyssey. And the My Life As... series starring Wally McDoogle. Both of these make me laugh out loud!

Milk chocolate: a book with a lot of hype that you're dying to read

Ummmm I don't really read books with a lot of hype. Fly Away Home by Rachel Heffington has lots of hype in the blogging world, but I can't find it at the library :( And maybe Sadie Robertson's biography??

Caramel-filled chocolate: a book that made you feel all gooey inside
Not my edition. YET!
Not my edition yet either.


















Good gooey, or bad gooey, cuz I don't like gooey! Rilla of Ingleside made my emotions gooey! And A Tale of Two Cities!! And they both have beautiful covers, so I had to put them in.

Wafer-less Kit-Kat: A book that surprised you

How dare you have a wafer-less Kit-Kat!!! Wonderland Creek surprised me because I don't like a lot of Christian fiction, but I loved that book!

Hot chocolate with mini marshmallows: A book you turn to for comfort

Well obviously the Bible, but I read the aforementioned funny books when I feel sad sometimes.

A box of chocolate: a series you feel has something for everyone
I remember this one being HILARIOUS!!
My Life As... They're funny, they teach lessons, they're quirky, they're funny, (have I mentioned that they're funny?) Or the Anne of Green Gables series because I don't really like the first books, but I love the last books!!

Well folks, it's been fun! I tag whoever wants to because if you really wanted to do this tag you would do it whether I tagged you or not :D

Annnd, now the big news that I have been working on for the past half-hour: AN IMPROVEMENT QUESTIONNAIRE!!! I got the idea from Naomi, thanks! Please fill it out as that will let me see what I can do to improve (duh!). Thanks in advance :D HERE it is!

5 comments:

  1. Now, why are you trying to forget about the Lynn Austin book you were reading, pray? Didn't you like it?!

    Just kidding - I'm not angry or anything... I'm just wondering. Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. :-)

    'Fly Away Home' (I haven't read that yet, btw) is 'famous' around the blogosphere because a blogger wrote it - the people you've heard it being mentioned are probably friends of the blogging person. :-)

    Oh! And I'm glad you 'stealed' (well, not really - because I stole it from someone else, heehee) my improvement questionnaire thingy! Off to complete it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naomi: I'm loving the Lynn Austin book!! It's the first one in the Refiner's Fire Trilogy. I was trying to forget about it because I told myself not to start reading any new books until I had finished the three I'm working on. Yeah, that didn't work :D Lynn Austin is amazing!!!!

    Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thank goodness you are loving it! Oh, and I love the new font! I really prefer reading things in this font. :-) Thank you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post Ash m'dear! :-)
    Now more than ever I want to find a copy of Wonderland Creek!! and Lynn Austin! :D
    ~Evie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated you for the Famous people tag on my blog: http://naomiblog15.blogspot.be/2014/10/famous-people-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Many comments. Such wow. Much happiness. Very awesomeness. I know that's not entirely correct grammar, but that's how comments make me feel! Feel free to leave one expressing anything from what color shoes you're wearing to how much you disagree with my opinion :D