Thursday, October 2, 2014

Happy Lem Siddons' Day 2014!!!

Well, this post will be very short because I jammed my finger, making it difficult and painful to type certain letters :( But, I am here to remind everyone of a wonderful Disney movie called Follow Me Boys! It tells the story of Lemuel Siddons and his boy scout troop. Annnd it stars Fred MacMurray and Kurt Russell, two of my favorite actors!!! Here's the trailer and the theme song, written by the Sherman brothers! Enjoy!! Stay tuned for a full review some time between now and next Lem Siddons' Day!! :D



3 comments:

  1. I watched the trailer, it seems like an amazing movie! Thank you for sharing! This is a great post:)
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this movie! It's so cool how you love all the same underrated things that I love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. J: It is an amazing movie!! You should watch it! Thanks :D

    Kathryn: Hahaha! Yeah! Have you seen any other Kurt Russell movies?

    ReplyDelete

Many comments. Such wow. Much happiness. Very awesomeness. I know that's not entirely correct grammar, but that's how comments make me feel! Feel free to leave one expressing anything from what color shoes you're wearing to how much you disagree with my opinion :D