Sunday, November 30, 2014

Awkward and Awesome: November

Wow! November is gone already!! And college football regular season is basically over :( But college basketball is starting!!!! Woohoo!! Anyhow, here's what happened in November (probably 90% of this stuff happened in the past week cuz I seriously forgot everything!!) P.S Besides the fact that this post is short enough for pictures, it's 5:45 at night and I really need to get this up... #SorryNotSorry

AWKWARD
Not remembering anything that happened this month
Standing in a line when a lady cuts you, and brings two other people with her. The line was extremely long too :/
An older guy who rollerblades by my house...
Being in the middle of two movies on Netflix. (Watching movies takes a big commitment for me!!)
Not being able to spell commitment on the first try, or the second...
Dry, itchy skin
Smelling smoke every single morning for the past week because of a mulch fire near your house :/

AWESOME
Zion Covenant Series
Lots of days off school!!
Kentucky Fried Chicken for Thanksgiving
Personal best in a 5K on Thanksgiving (22:05 :D)
Idina Menzel and Michael Buble "Baby It's Cold Outside" The boy is so short :D

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool that you did a 5k! I did one on thanksgiving. (-: I have to say that your time was almost half of mine. XD Yeah, I don't really run, I just did it because my sisters were doing it. I should really run more often...
    That song was really cute!
    How was your thanksgiving?
    ~Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth: You should run!! We could virtually run together!! My Thanksgiving was great and relaxing!!

    ReplyDelete

Many comments. Such wow. Much happiness. Very awesomeness. I know that's not entirely correct grammar, but that's how comments make me feel! Feel free to leave one expressing anything from what color shoes you're wearing to how much you disagree with my opinion :D