Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Famous person Tag

Naomi made an awesome tag the other day, and she tagged me!! Yay!! Here are the rules:
-Put up the 'famous people tag button' and link back to the person who tagged you
-Answer the questions
-Tag the ten last people who commented on your blog (excluding anonymytes or the person who tagged you)




#1 Who's your favourite singer/group?
Gene Kelly, Danny Kaye, the Sherman Brothers Music, and Tommy Steele

#2 If your favourite male actor was in the same room as you right now, what would your reaction be?
Gene Kelly - "Okaaayyyy, this is creepy on so many levels...." (Cause he's dead ;)

#3 Is there a famous person you used to love but (due to something they have done in their life) you've suddenly changed your mind?
Ummm, I try not to look into actor's lives that much because I learn "stuff." Judy Garland has a really sad story :(

#4 Name a famous person you like who's name starts with a V.
Vera Ellen

#5 What's one of your favourite red-carpet dresses?
Ummm... I looked this up, but not being a sparkles/lace kind of person, I didn't find any I liked. Except for this:
I don't think I would wear it, but it looks wonderful!


#6 Who's your favourite Royal person?
King Gustaf of Sweden
My hero
#7 Who's your favourite child actor/tress
Kurt Russell!!! Except he's older than my dad...
In Follow Me Boys!

#8 Is there an actor/actress you actually like their private lives of? (Not sure if that last question was properly phrased.)
Ummm may Fred Macmurray and Julie Andrews a little bit.

#9 Do you think that the actors/actresses have improved these last 100 years?
Well, what people want to see now is different from what they wanted to see 100 years ago. I do think actors/tresses have improved since the early 1900s though. I really like 1940s-60s actors, but that's a personal preference.

#10 What's the weirdest famous-people name?
Well, I heard that Gwyneth Paltrow named her son Apple... There's a guy in America whose last name is West; he named his son North...

#11 Do you think you look like a famous person? Which one(s)?
No, but one time I wore my hair down and put on a baseball hat and I looked like Tim Lincecum  before he got a haircut...
That's him, not me
#12 Share your favourite famous-person quote.
Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!- Audrey Hepburn
“If ignorance is bliss, why aren’t there more happy people in the world?” -Stephen Fry (From Naomi's blog)

#13 Who's your favourite dancer?
Gene Kelly, Danny Kaye, and Donald O'Conner, Vera Ellen, Ann Miller
Awesome-sauce!!

#14 Why is your favourite actress your favourite one? When did you decide that she was your favourite?
Wow, I have lots of favorite actresses: Julie Andrews, Anne Hathaway, Lesley Ann Warren. I like them because I like the movies they're in.

#15 Have you ever met/seen/been close to a famous person?
My dad coached high school basketball against a pro basketball player's team when that player was in high school. A semi-famous gymnast lives about an hour away from me. I've been 5 feet away from Buzz Aldrin, second man to walk on the moon. I've had my picture with college gymnasts. My youth pastor is famous in his industry. My piano teacher is semi-famous in certain circles. My great uncle writes books. Yeah, I know lots of famous people :P

Thanks for the tag Naomi!!


The people I tag are here:
Elizabeth Anne D.
Bethany and Becca
Natalie Monk
Lois
June
Kathryn

Have fun!! (P.S. If I didn't tag you, you can still do it anyway ;)

2 comments:

  1. "That's him, not me." Haha. That somehow made me laugh. :-)

    Oh! I love that Audrey Hepburn quote! I might put that on my sidebar once I change my blog's look again.
    And haha, that Stephen Fry quote... so funny. :-)

    Ohmygoodness! That video you put up - Awesomesaucy indeed!

    You've met so many famous people!!! ENVY.

    Thanks for filling this out! Glad you had fun. :-)

    ~ Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging us! We hope to do it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Many comments. Such wow. Much happiness. Very awesomeness. I know that's not entirely correct grammar, but that's how comments make me feel! Feel free to leave one expressing anything from what color shoes you're wearing to how much you disagree with my opinion :D