Thursday, November 27, 2014

I've Got Plenty to be Thankful For!



For you to enjoy as you read this :D
I'm reviewing this movie next week!

Today is Thanksgiving in America. I don't know how many of you have a thankful holiday of some sort, but here, Thanksgiving is a national holiday to celebrate and remember the brave Pilgrims who came over in 1620. Tomorrow is Black Friday, which I do not participate in ;) (Stores have good deals. Lots of people go. They forget what they celebrated the day before. It can get violent. People are rude...) Annnnyway, here's is a list of some of the things I'm thankful for! (In alphabetical order because my blog is called A to Z!)

A~ America
B~ Blogger buddies!
C~ Church family
D~ Devotions
E~ Eyes to see with
F~ Friends and Family
G~ God
H~ Holidays
I~ Inside jokes
J~ Joy
K~ Kids
L~ Life
M~ Music
N~ Nice weather
O~ Old movies
P~ Pilgrims
Q~ Quiet
R~ Reading
S~ School
T~ Teachers
U~ Uh-oh moments (like when I forgot to edit the U of this post before publishing... Sorry!)
V~ Voting
W~ Water
X~ Extra grace from God
Y~ You!!
Z~ ZZZZZZZs


Happy Thanksgiving!!

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet post! I love Bing Crosy, but I've never heard of that one - it's really nice!

    As I live in Belgium, I don't celebrate Thanksgiving. I wish you a happy one, though!

    And what a nice list... Y~ You!!! (thanks :-)

    I don't understand ~U= Ugly, though. What's 'Ugly' and why is it something you should be thankful about?

    ~ Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving!!! What a creative list, I love this time of year.(-:
    ~Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naomi: Yeah, you figured out the 'U'. Sorry :D

    Lizzy: Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!

    ReplyDelete

Many comments. Such wow. Much happiness. Very awesomeness. I know that's not entirely correct grammar, but that's how comments make me feel! Feel free to leave one expressing anything from what color shoes you're wearing to how much you disagree with my opinion :D