Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Awkward and Awesome: December

Well, I thought of putting this in with my 2014 wrap up post tomorrow, but so much happened this month that it needs it's own post! Annnd this one is kinda short because I didn't feel like GIF hunting/pic editing a lot... #SorryNotSorry

AWKWARD
Getting sick the day you are supposed to play for the Christmas program... (Don't worry, I got better :D)

When you stop listening to a podcast at night, but accidentally start it again in your sleep, causing you to wake up to 5 played podcasts that you didn't listen to...

When knives are given as presents at your youth group Christmas party (cuz that's how we roll)

No snow when you've traveled back East expressly for that purpose (sorta)

AWESOME
Riding roller coasters at night

Friends who win lots of tickets at Dave and Busters!!!

Dollywood!!

Southern gospel pianists who play and sing

#AmericaInFiveWords (Can you deepfry a gun?) Look it up, you will not be disappointed!

My Captain America shirt!

Running through Dollywood (cuz it's faster)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many comments. Such wow. Much happiness. Very awesomeness. I know that's not entirely correct grammar, but that's how comments make me feel! Feel free to leave one expressing anything from what color shoes you're wearing to how much you disagree with my opinion :D