Friday, December 12, 2014

My Favorite Christmas Songs

Ahh Christmas songs!! Nothing like them to make you happy (unless it's Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas in Meet Me in St. Louis!!) Here are some of my favorites :D (Not in order!!)

1. Jingle Bells ~ Bing Crosby and the Andrews Sisters!!!



2. It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas ~ Another Bing Crosby, why not?


3. Go Tell it on the Mountain ~ I like this song because of it's potential for me to make it a fun song, like this :D



4. White Christmas ~ Bing Crosby is Christmas people!! #NoShame

5. Winter Wonderland ~ Bing Crosby again...

6. Sleigh Ride ~ Everybody at my school loves this song, but I like the instrumental version best probably! (Cuz this guy at my school sings "Come on it's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with MOO!!" And we all uncontrollably for some reason...)

7. FELIZ NAVIDAD ~ Cuz I live in Phoenix!!!

8. Twelve Days of Christmas ~ This song is hilarious!!

9. Celine Dion "O Holy Night" ~ I had to put this in here!!! #SorryNotSorry


Well those are some of my favorite Christmas songs!! What are some of yours?

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know Bing Crosby had his version of Jingle Bells! And with the Andrew sisters too! Thanks! :-)
    I love Go tell it on the Mountains!
    Heehee, that version of 12 days of Christmas is HILARIOUS. Thanks for putting it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting to hear new music! This is great. (-: The 12 days of Christmas and the 'Celine Dion' one was hilarious! I am a huge Studio C fan. XD Have you seen their most recent Christmas vids? Oh, and I love Bing Crosby too. I've been listening to Christmas music ever since the end of finals. Has Christmas break started for you yet?
    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naomi: Bing Crosby and the Andrews sisters!! Just for you :D I love that 12 Days of Christmas!!

    Elizabeth: New music is amazing!!! Studio C is awesome!! Their Twelve Days of Christmas is pretty funny :D Bing Crosby is amazing!!! When you posted that, Christmas break had not started :( And now it's almost over :( Christmas music makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete

Many comments. Such wow. Much happiness. Very awesomeness. I know that's not entirely correct grammar, but that's how comments make me feel! Feel free to leave one expressing anything from what color shoes you're wearing to how much you disagree with my opinion :D