Thursday, April 30, 2015

April in Review

Cuz it's supposed to rain in April
On Sunday, I thought I should probably start writing this post, but I was like "Naw! I'll have enough time throughout the week!" HAHAHAHAHAH. No. That's why I'm writing this at 7:15 in the morning before school and why you're probably reading this at 9 at night.... (Yes, I know that's incorrect pronoun reference. It's driving me crazy too. Just not crazy enough to edit it!!!)

Anywho, April was fun and went by fast! I had a fun youth conference in California, celebrated my birthday, and went to Junior Day at a local university in less than a week! For my birthday, I went to a used bookstore about an hour away and got some books (duh). All my friends and second-grade boys in Junior Church said I'm lame....

Six Flags and Youth Conference were awesome! I came away so encouraged. I also rode two new rides with my friend :D And we got selfies with the awesome mascot!!

April was ridiculously busy but fun. And by busy, I mean a family is coming over for dinner in ten minutes... And I have a keyboarding final tomorrow!

I did read this month! Lots of Little House! Technically, I'm supposed to start Gone with the Wind tomorrow, but that probably isn't going to happen!

Looking forward to:
Waterslide at school - May 1
School gets out! - May 22
Blog anniversary - May 22
Possibly working at the library
SAT - June 6

And I forgot, THE STAR WARS TRAILER!!!!! CHEWIE', WE'RE HOME!!

3 comments:

  1. You're doing the Gone With the Wind Read-a-long too?!?! How cool! I'm so excited. I'm glad I read this though because I totally forgot to check it out from the library yesterday!!! :( I'll need to run over there today. :)
    And the Star Wars trailer is so awesome! I love Han Solo and Chewy! I'm pretty excited about this movie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lois: The Star Wars trailer tho!!!

    Corinne and Lois: Yes!! I'm doing it! But I'll probably be behind until school gets out :(

    ReplyDelete

Many comments. Such wow. Much happiness. Very awesomeness. I know that's not entirely correct grammar, but that's how comments make me feel! Feel free to leave one expressing anything from what color shoes you're wearing to how much you disagree with my opinion :D