Friday, April 24, 2015

Random Questions Post

Naomi created a new tag, and tagged me! Yay! Thanks! It's so much fun!

~ Paste the button onto your blog post.
Naomi always finds these awesome pictures!!
~ Leave a new list of questions (or just pass on the question list you answered) and tag a few people of your random choice (and say why you tagged them, if you have time!) (Be original and nonsensical in your question-creativity - make the blogging world a cheerful place :-) And be disastrously random.)
Here goes for the questions:
How many books do you have on your bookshelf?
What's your favorite color? Why?
Are you a Mac or a PC person? iPhone or Android?
Do you regularly use something besides Google to search? (i.e.: Bing, Yahoo)
What's your favorite form of social media? Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook?
What's your favorite type of clothing? (i.e., maxi skirt, fitted shirt, shirt dress, basketball shorts, etc.)
What's your favorite singing group?
Do you play an instrument? If so, which one?
What's the main thing(s) you watch on YouTube?
Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which are your favorite?

I tag:
Bethany and Becca (Because their posts make me smile. They like Adventures in Odyssey. They're really sweet!)
Hannah (Because she writes beautifully! She loves to read. She has an Instagram!)
Elizabeth (Because her posts are awesome! She lives sorta near me. We're close in age. I can't wait to meet her someday!)
Natalie (Because she writes a novel in my comments. She makes me smile. She's friends with my grandma. She's funny and awesome!)

Now for the fun...
~Write down three facts about you - one of them is WRONG. Let your commenters guess in the comments which one is wrong (and tell them in the comments after a while).

1. I once was the only girl on a basketball team. (At least who showed up to practice)
2. I play piano for my church's choir.
3. I want to major in music college/university.

~Answer the questions of the person who tagged you - make it all super random and interesting :-D


Are there flowers in your bedroom? Actually, there were, until a few weeks ago. I had fake green roses in a glass vase because my room colors were blue and green. But because I repainted my room to yellow and gray, the flowers are now in my sister's room.

Who was your first - really first - (fictional) crush? If by crush, you mean seriously admire, I think it was Henry from the Boxcar Children. Trust me, we're both cringing right now. 



What is, in your opinion, the prettiest Little House Book cover? Yay! Naomi and I are both on a Little House streak right now! I think it's By the Shores of Silver Lake. I love the freedom shown with Laura and her horse! 


On pictures, do you smile with your teeth or without? Kinda half and half. I have a horrible smile for formal pictures.


In 'Return to Cranford' Miss Matty gets a turban. What do you think of her in a turban? Well, I haven't seen Return to Cranford. YET. (Actually, I'm watching Cranford right now!) But from Naomi's pictures, she looks okay, but I like the bonnet better.


Did you get fooled this year on April the 1st? Almost! My dad, who's my Bible teacher, said that a project was being cancelled. I got really excited until everyone was like it's April Fools. Some guy came in when the project was due and really thought it was cancelled though... Last year, Goodreads got me when they said they had discovered a new Jane Austen novel... Yeah, not cool Goodreads, not cool!


Do you think it's rude when girls re-do their whole hairstyle in public? Not necessarily, unless someone's waiting on them to do something, or they're getting hair in my food.

What's your least favourite song in 'The Sound of Music?' Really! How can you have a least favorite song! Probably the Preludium because it's long and boring and the nuns kinda creep me out!


Do you chew your inside cheeks when you're thinking? No. I close my eyes and move my hands... 


Your how-many-ienth post is this? 

I have 131 posts all together. This will be my 84th post!! Yay!! Don't ask me about those other 50....


What's your favourite Dickens movie? I've only seen Little Dorrit, but that was awesome! I got Oliver Twist for my birthday, so that should be fun! *Aggressively ships Amy and John*


What should you be doing right now? Reading, homework, writing another blog post, cleaning my room, watching Cranford


Do it. ;-) I should :D


Thanks Naomi! As usual, you make the most awesome tags!!

4 comments:

  1. Aww Ashley, thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I enjoyed making it!

    That's so cool you discovered that a fellow blogger knows your grandma. I mean that's SO BOOKISH. :-)

    I'm guessing the wrong fact is #3?

    I'm in a Little House streak RIGHT NOW? What do you mean, right now? I'm ALWAYS in a Little House streak! (Haha.) But I see what you mean - I'm REALLY in Little House at the moment. It's so cool we are at the same time... (can't wait for your 'On Top of Concord Hill' review, by the way. Oh, yes, you know that, don't you? :-) I shall stop pestering you by saying so. :-P)

    BWHAHA! Goodreads DID that?!!!! MIRTH AND MISCHIEF AHAHAHAHA. That's SUCH a good title for an April's Fools Day joke. I didn't see that!

    Whaaaat. You have 50 drafts? Fifty. Okay, you asked me not to ask, so I shouldn't, but you really have 50 drafts?

    Noooo Ashley. Amy isn't right for John. Amy doesn't *love* him. They just aaaaaren't right together.

    And have fun watching Cranford! It's awesome, isn't it?

    Aaaand lastly, you're welcome! Thanks for filling the tag out, m'dear Ashley!

    ~ Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, fun!!! Thanks for tagging me!

    I've only watched Little Dorrit once, and I'm wanting to watch it again!

    I loved Cranford and Return to Cranford. :) So many good laughs.

    Hmm. I'm going to guess Fact #3 is wrong? I have no idea. :)

    Looking forward to answering your questions!!! I actually had scheduled an author to feature her book today, but I forgot to remind her! So she's going to do another day, and I needed something to replace the "Regularly Scheduled Programming" for today. Then I saw this post. Too cool! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naomi: I know! Yes, Goodreads did that... And me me irrationally excited at 6:00 A.M..... I don't really know how I have 50 drafts, but I do. Some are ready to publish, but most are just outlines or ideas.. Yeah, I should probably get those out.. You're right, Amy isn't right for John... *sigh* Cranford is probably the funniest period drama I've seen yet! Thanks!

    Natalie: Little Dorrit is soooooo good! I enjoyed your tag answers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun, Ashley! And thank you so, so, so much for tagging me. :) I don't know if I'll be able to actually do the tag :/ but I'll definitely try. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete

Many comments. Such wow. Much happiness. Very awesomeness. I know that's not entirely correct grammar, but that's how comments make me feel! Feel free to leave one expressing anything from what color shoes you're wearing to how much you disagree with my opinion :D