Friday, April 3, 2015

Why I Love This Video: April 3 2015


It's an awesome April Fools hoax for people who apparently didn't eat much spaghetti
(Britain in the 1950s)
The seriousness of it all
The family
The spaghetti on the trees
The spaghetti laid out in baskets
The vast spaghetti plantations in the Po Valley
Spaghetti weevil
Apparently it's wet when you pick it
Plant breeders
Garden to table

So I got this video from Gilbert Blythe's Twitter. If you like Green Gables Fables, I highly suggest following at least Gilbert and Anne on Twitter. Even though the season's over, they are still doing transmedia stories! Happy April Fools! Did any of you get fooled? Also, have a blessed and happy Easter Sunday! Take time today to remember how much God loves you!

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA. Oh my wordy this is so funny! And I would have totally believed it had I not known much about spaghetti. :-P Hahahaha. My insides are laughing. :-) Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made my day and is my new favorite thing! Seriously! XD Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naomi and Hannah: Thanks girls! You're welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Many comments. Such wow. Much happiness. Very awesomeness. I know that's not entirely correct grammar, but that's how comments make me feel! Feel free to leave one expressing anything from what color shoes you're wearing to how much you disagree with my opinion :D