Friday, May 15, 2015

Why I Love This Video: May 15

So basically, this is a quick blog post to hold you over until next Friday's celebration/answer post... And until I get more motivation for the 47 posts in my drafts.. And until school is out... (Not that you're dying for a post or anything, but I need to put one up. For me.)

Two words: Newsies and A Capella
(Is Acapella one word or two?)
Also: vests and suspenders
And, this was shot all in one take!
The behind-the-scenes video is epic!

This group is from BYU (no, I'm not Mormon), and they're awesome! (Here's a word of advice/wisdom sort of: If it's from BYU, it's probably clean and well put together. I highly recommend BYUTV (not the Mormon preaching and stuff, obviously). It has awesome old Disney movies and Studio C! This ain't a blanket endorsement though folks!) I'll see you all next week! :D

Don't forget to ask your questions HERE

3 comments:

  1. This video proves I need to watch Newsies! Can't wait for your answers post! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH ME OH MY. That was incredible. Thanks for sharing. I can't process all the hard work and talent that went into that video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie: YESSSSSS! You must!!

    Susanna: It is!!! It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Many comments. Such wow. Much happiness. Very awesomeness. I know that's not entirely correct grammar, but that's how comments make me feel! Feel free to leave one expressing anything from what color shoes you're wearing to how much you disagree with my opinion :D