1. If you were stranded on an island with a box, what would you want to be in that box?
Oh boy, this might be long.
1) a satellite phone (one that doesn't need service)
2). a gun
3). a solar-paneled wifi hookup
4). a laptop
5.) solar paneled electricity hookup
6). some food to keep me fed until I can shoot and cook
7). a book on how to shoot and cook
9). some cooking stuff
10). a knife and machete
11). some water to keep me hydrated until I find water
12). my Bible
13). some books (long ones)
14). a hammock tent
Yup, it would be a big box :D
2. Do you like to go camping, and if so, where do you prefer to sleep? (ie. tent, camper, cabin, under the stars.)
Not really. You see, my childhood camping memories consist of going camping too early in the year and freezing and therefore going home at 4 A.M. to watch Cyberchase. Or the ground is ridiculously hard and as a side sleeper I can't sleep. And there was that one time that we learned just before going to bed that the sprinklers would be going off in a few minutes so we had to move the tent... I'd rather sleep in a cabin.
I don't usually cook, but if I do it's pizza, ramen, waffles, burritos, or corn dogs. I just "cooked" play dough? But that was just mixing and kneading...
4. What's the last movie you saw in theaters?
How to Train Your Dragon 2 as an end-of-summer treat last summer. Before that, I saw Rio 2 with my cousins. Before that I saw Frozen as a Christmas present. Before that I saw the Kit American Girl movie.
5. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you chose?
It used to be mice or a hedgehog, but my siblings have rodents and they stink a lot. Probably a frog or a dog.
6. Favorite flavor to combine with chocolate? (ie. coffee, rspberry, coconut, carmel...)
7. If you were zapped back in time, where would you hope to end up and what one thing would you want with you?
I would hope to end up in the 1940s and I would want a history book with me!
8. Do you sing along to the radio?
Sometimes? We listen to the music on our phones more than the radio.
9. Do you have any nicknames? If so, what are they?
Oh boy. So a few people call me Ash (actually my old youth pastor and my current youth pastor...). But when I was in grade school, some boys called me, get ready, "Ashley Smashley Potato Chips Baked In An Oven Put In a Pringle Can And Sold For Twenty Five Cents". I'm not lying! One time a little boy called me that but messed it up and said "sold for one dollar" and all the older boys said that he had raised my value...
10. You are all alone in your house and you hear a strange noise, what do you do next?
Grab my phone and open the phone app. Assume and pray it's my dog/the refrigerator. Get ready to call 911. Thankfully that hasn't happened! However, my sibling used to be really paranoid when we were at home alone and he would get me paranoid and yeah, it wasn't good!
|You get a tag, and you get a tag, and you...|
Here are my 10 questions:
1. Do you have any nicknames? What are they?
2. What is your current favorite song?
3. Have you ever travelled out of your country?
4. What is your dream job?
5. Pen or pencil?
6. What is your dream college?
7. Do you like burritos?
8. What is your opinion of Taco Bell?
9. Do you have a swimming pool?
10. What is your favorite Little House book (Laura)?
This week, I'm going to camp and won't have access to any of you until Saturday, just so you know. So if you don't get a reply to an email/a comment published, that's why! I'll see you all on Monday June 15 for the Great Big Book Giveaway Bonanza!