Saturday, July 4, 2015

I'm Back // Happy 'Murica Day // We Have Winners!

You knew this was coming!
1) I'm back from my vacay back East! It was fun and I have sort of a recap to go up in a few days. But I am soooo glad to be back in the desert!

2) Happy Independence Day! 'Murica, Captain 'Murica that is. I looked up the most patriotic photo ever and I found Ronald Reagan riding a velociraptor. I also saw George Washington battling a tiger and a machine-gun-toting Abe Lincoln riding a grizzly bear. Also, Go USA tomorrow in the World Cup!!

3) We have winners for the Great Big Book Giveaway Bonanza!!! Thanks to everyone who participated and to Hamlette for starting the whole thing! And yes, I will reply to your emails!

The Sugar Creek Quilt - The Tully Family
The Fellowship of the Ring - Ainsley
The Hobbit - Ekaterina
The Penny Whistle - Naomi
Twice-Told Tales - Elizabeth Anne

Yay! Congrats folks! I've emailed you all already I believe, but if you didn't get it, comment and I'll try again!

Have a Happy Fourth or Happy Saturday or Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ashley! I'm so glad I got the penny whistle! I'm on vacation at the moment, so I'm sorry if I don't reply your email immediately. I hope you understand, I will reply as soon as I am home with proper Internet connection. Thanks again! :-) so excited!

    -Naomi x

    ReplyDelete

Many comments. Such wow. Much happiness. Very awesomeness. I know that's not entirely correct grammar, but that's how comments make me feel! Feel free to leave one expressing anything from what color shoes you're wearing to how much you disagree with my opinion :D