Friday, November 27, 2015

Why I Love These Videos: Larry Dean and Dianne Lennon

Well, last week I put up a video of the Lennon Sisters singing Tonight You Belong To Me, but today, I want to focus on the oldest sister Dianne, or Dee Dee. I think I like her the best because she's the oldest and the same age as me in their songs I like best, if that makes sense. Anywho, Dee Dee did a lot of duets with Larry Dean, a fellow teen performer on the Lawrence Welk show. The songs are catchy and cute and I sort of ship them. I mean, their initials are similar! DL and LD! Annnnyway, here are my 3 favorite songs right now that they sing together!

Ponytail: I just like ponytails, and I like this song okay!


A Bushel and a Peck: Basically just a cute song



Getting to Know You: I already like this song, but they're really cute together!


Hope you enjoyed that! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Many comments. Such wow. Much happiness. Very awesomeness. I know that's not entirely correct grammar, but that's how comments make me feel! Feel free to leave one expressing anything from what color shoes you're wearing to how much you disagree with my opinion :D