Friday, November 20, 2015

Why I Love This Video: Tonight You Belong to Me



Wow, I haven't done this in a while! But Ashley (not me) pinned this, and I loved it! I've seen it before, but it's so stinkin' cute! And then I had to look up this song of course. And because I wasn't sure what kind of song it actually was, I decided to go with the black and white video. And I discovered my new favorite female group: The Lennon Sisters! Because it's basically a girl quartet. And we all know how much I love quartets! (There's usually only three parts, but it still gives the same feeling) I personally like their older stuff better, but I'm sure their newer stuff is cool too. (I actually think I put a video of Janet Lennon on my blog already!) So here's their version of the song:


Isn't that great! Now I'm off to watch some more Lawrence Welk shows! He's got some great pianists! And then I'll probably get the Lennon Sisters Christmas CD from Freegal! And then I'll practice Tonight You Belong to Me on the ukelele cuz why not?

Who's your favorite vintage group, male or female? Do you like the ukelele? BTW, I just got off for Thanksgiving break so I'll be working on some quality posts next week! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Guess what I listened to for two hours yesterday morning after reading a recommendation of a friend? :-P The Lennon Sisters. I LOVE THEM. Thank you soo much for recommending them to me!!! :-) They're so cute and their voices are gorgeous.

    (And they're four sisters who come from a family of 11 kids. Yay for big families. :-P)

    ~ Naomi

    ReplyDelete

Many comments. Such wow. Much happiness. Very awesomeness. I know that's not entirely correct grammar, but that's how comments make me feel! Feel free to leave one expressing anything from what color shoes you're wearing to how much you disagree with my opinion :D