Thursday, December 3, 2015

LMM Cover Love

It's LMM week over at Eva's blog, and instead of writing a review of the whole Anne series, (Cuz I read them over a year ago!) I decided to put up my favorite covers of the series! Coincidentally, Eva put up a cover post today too! Great minds think alike :p


I just like the whimsicalness of this one. The stream and bridge are so cute!


I like the simplicity of this one and the fact that unlike other covers, it focuses on Green Gables instead of Anne.


I didn't think anyone would put this scene on the cover of a book, but I was wrong and it's awesome!


This one's so bright and cheery!


I think this is in the same series, and I like the overall design and color scheme.


Finally! I know I already put this up, but guys! An awesome ROI cover! I love the sky and the water and the lighthouse and everything! Actually this belongs to my favoritest Anne editions of all!

Click on it to see bigger :D
Yesssssss! Aren't they so beautiful! I just love this ! And Anne and Gil together! One day I will own these, and I will hug them every night because they are just so beautiful! (Maybe)

Well, do you have any of these covers? Which are your favorites? And don't forget to check out LMM week at Eva's blog!



5 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh. Those covers are GORGEOUS. Agree with you, if I owned those (last) ones, I would hug them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those covers! And you're right! Who would have thought to put THAT scene on a cover? It's perfect and SO Anne. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love that Rilla cover! So beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naomi: I know! I wouldn't even be ashamed!

    Lois: That scene basically describes Anne's life XD

    Jillian: It is! I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have any of these covers, but wow, I really want that last set now. WOW.

    ReplyDelete

Many comments. Such wow. Much happiness. Very awesomeness. I know that's not entirely correct grammar, but that's how comments make me feel! Feel free to leave one expressing anything from what color shoes you're wearing to how much you disagree with my opinion :D