Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas 2015!

via
Cuz I got this movie last night!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful day with friends and family! My grandparents are here so we've been doing all sorts of crazy stuff. Have a wonderful holiday!

There's so much that God's been teaching me this season, but there's one important thing that has stuck out to me. Jesus came to bring "peace on earth," and He is the "Prince of Peace." This is so comforting because a lot of times I don't feel peaceful. Through the Christmas story, I'm reminded that peace for me and the whole world was found in a little baby boy! We don't have to live in turmoil and confusion anymore! The Prince of Peace has come!

This is one of my favorite Christmas verses: Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

To cap it all off, here's two Christmas songs, one by Bing Crosby (Cuz Christmas!) and one by yours truly! Enjoy! (Free sheet music in the YouTube description) Have a very Merry Christmas!




P.S. The next week will be the wrap-up week for reading and life in general!

1 comment:

Many comments. Such wow. Much happiness. Very awesomeness. I know that's not entirely correct grammar, but that's how comments make me feel! Feel free to leave one expressing anything from what color shoes you're wearing to how much you disagree with my opinion :D