Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The Blogging About Blogs Tag!

Hamlette tagged me with this delightful tag for bloggers! It makes me so happy to do a tag that recognizes my favorite bloggers and friends! Thanks! Also, I've seen other people add categories, so I stole borrowed them...



Blog that makes me laugh - Naomi at Wonderland Creek makes me laugh and smile whenever I read her posts. She's so passionate about the things she writes about and has a way of using words that make me grin! Also, Susanna at Miss Adventure makes me laugh with her escapades in Wales.

Blog that makes me think - Inklings Press, and a gaither girl's perspective both make me think because they're both written by PKs/XPKs. I relate to their struggles a lot and they always give me stuff to think about with church and Christianity and stuff (STUFF). Also, Jillian at a room of one's own (I think she's private right now) makes me think about the books I read and what they mean.


Blog that teaches me things - Oooh I learn a lot from most of the blogs I read. But I've learned about so many new movies and books from coffee, classics, and craziness. Because of Eva, my to-watch list is pretty long!



Blog with beautiful headers - All of your blogs have lovely headers/designs, but right now I'm loving Lois's at You, Me, and a Cup of Tea right now cuz it has Leverage and Han Solo!!! (Also, her blog name rhymes so that's cool)

Blogger who takes great pictures - I don't really follow blogs with that many pictures, but Cait at Paper Fury always has cool book pictures and the best GIF usage!



I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
I WILL USE IT FOREVERH
Blogger whose recommendations I trust - I trust all of you actually. Especially if I follow you on Goodreads. I think I have the most in common with Ekaterina, who doesn't have a blog. YET!!! But seriously, if you tell me you think I'll like something I'll try it. So recommend away!

New blog I'm enjoying - Formidable Courage. Actually, I'm acutely enjoying Maribeth's tumblr mostly... But I love her blog posts too :D


Blog I've followed the longest - This is hard. Yet Another Period Drama Blog and A Singular and Whimsical Problem (formerly Story Girl) were the two blogs that inspired me to start blogging, so probably them.


Blog I've started following the most recently - Abbiee, as of this weekend because I've been stalking her blog for a few weeks and LOVE her words.


Blog that is always a refreshing happiness - Oooh again, most of the blogs I follow are full of happy stuff, but Evie at Letters from Avonlea is always so happy and bubbly!

Blog where I revel in the words - Fantasy Gypsy and the cwtch are amzaing!! Their words and poetry make me want to read them forever. They're so beautiful!

Thanks so much Hamlette for this awesome tag! There are so many blogs I couldn't get to, but I love all of you guys! You make me so happy everyday. Therefore, I tag everyone who wants to. Have fun!

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for mentioning me! You're so sweet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww shucks thanks Heaps sh! Now I have to do this.. I'm going to a funeral today so will get to it when I can

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it went well! I can't wait to see yours!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for mentioning my header. :) I love that BB8 GIF too. I laughed so hard at that point in the movie. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) I've been waiting so long for that GIF!

      Delete
  4. I mentioned you in my post for this tag. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Headed over to check it out now!

      Delete
  5. Love the list! So many new blogs for me to explore :-) Glad you enjoyed doing the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah! I am honored to be listed amongst this collection of fantastic bloggers. Thanks! I am so glad I can put a smile on your face. This was a great post. Keep blogging forever!

    -Sus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for making me laugh! I'll try ;)

      Delete

Many comments. Such wow. Much happiness. Very awesomeness. I know that's not entirely correct grammar, but that's how comments make me feel! Feel free to leave one expressing anything from what color shoes you're wearing to how much you disagree with my opinion :D