Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Happiness Tag

The Happiness Tag has been going around like sickness has been going around my school in an awesome way! I love when all of us bloggers get together to do positive stuff. Not that anybody I know is doing negative stuff, but it's nice to see all the on-purpose happiness!


Oh and I added 2 categories: Food and Songs I Play because those are different than Songs I Listen To :D And I linked to my reviews of books and movies and YouTube links for most songs.

My favorite Wally McDoogle

BOOKS
Little Men // These Happy Golden Years // In Freedom's Cause // The 21 Balloons // The Swiss Family Robinson // Kidsboro // American Boys/Girls Handybook // Violins of Autumn // The Story Girl // Vienna Prelude // The Railway Children // Celia Garth // The Witch of Blackbird Pond // The Penderwicks // The Wally McDoogle series

Humuhumunukunukuapua'a
WORDS
Independence // Rendezvous // Schadenfreude (joy at others' injuries AKA slapstick comedy) // Gesundheit // Wainscot // Hoomalimali // Tchotchke // Joy // Haboob (a dust storm) // Humuhumunukunukuapua'a (Hawaiian state fish)

Look how happy they are!
MOVIES/TV/YOUTUBE
The Great Escape (Not the depressing parts) // Please Don't Eat the Daisies // VeggieTales (The old, classic ones) // Singin' In the Rain // Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (I haven't watched that in forever!) // Mary Poppins // Sound of Music // The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band // Polly! // MacGyver // That Darn Cat! // National Treasure // The Princess Bride // Studio C // Blimey Cow // The Happiest Millionaire // Gaither videos // Desk Set // The Flash // Candleshoe

SCENTS
Old books // Refried beans // Pizza // Cookies // Chlorine // Salt water // Sunscreen //That swimsuit smell // Root beer


FICTIONAL CHARACTERS
Nan from Little Men // Hardison and Parker and Eliot from Leverage // MacGyver // Riley Poole from National Treasure // Euguene Meltsner from Adventures in Odyssey // Lucy from Adventures in Odyssey // The Pevensies // Inigo Montoya // Dr. Doolittle // Robbie from Violins of Autumn


SONGS I LISTEN TO
Livin' in Love with the Lord (Or anything with the Collingsworth Family) // All Over the World // Life Could Not Better Be // Ease on Down the Road // Ain't We Got Fun // The Great Escape Theme // Noah Found Grace in the Eyes of the Lord // Search Me Lord // That's When the Angels Rejoice // Those Who Know Me Know // Silly Songs with Larry // Any piano by Kim Collingsworth, Tim Parton, or Trey Ivey (You can read more about them HERE #ShamelessPlug (I'm basically Jordan Taylor from Blimey Cow plugging his album all the time) )


FOOD
Bean burritos // Pizza // Slushies // Mtn. Dew // Kit Kats // Cereal // Chicken Pot Pie // Cream of Chicken soup // Ranch Dorito Tacos from Taco Bae Bell // Root beer floats // Mtn. Dew Baja Blast from Taco Bell

SONGS I PLAY
Oh Happy Day // Heaven's Jubilee // Goodbye World Goodbye // The Dumb Song // Joshua Fit the Battle // In Christ Alone // Unclouded Day

Haboob rolling into Phoenix
via
MISC
Rain // Dust storms // HABOOBS // Swimming // The InnerTube Podcast // Presidential Podcast // Library cards // Playing piano // Sledding // Southern Gospel // Texting Friends // 3-5 year olds (most of the time) // March Madness // Twitter // Acapella groups // THIS video

Well that was fun! Thanks to whoever started this amazing tag!

7 comments:

  1. NAN from Little Men!! I agree, it's excellent to see such happiness in these entries. Oh, yes! Root beer and sunscreen. I'm feeling happy just imagining those scents. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY Nan for the win!! Summer has the best scents!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness -- that state fish of Hawaii? Well, it's bringing back memories for me; my cousins and I did a skit once, and that word was part of it, and so now I'm thinking of my cousin trying to pronounce it and cracking up. ;-)

    Sounds like you've got a lot of happy going on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That fish is like the best name ever! Thanks :-)

      Delete
  3. Love this! Riley Pool is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Riley is so funny and nerdy which I obviously like cuz Leverage :D

      Delete
  4. Awesome answers! Especially to the scents and fictional characters ;D

    ReplyDelete

Many comments. Such wow. Much happiness. Very awesomeness. I know that's not entirely correct grammar, but that's how comments make me feel! Feel free to leave one expressing anything from what color shoes you're wearing to how much you disagree with my opinion :D